View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #76
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
specs I hear what you are saying but I still fail to see why any of that is your business.
Because I would love to goto the game and sit near some of those I call friends. I am not rich nor do I have the money for PSLs, so I want tickets I would rather be able to go thru Texans website and buy them for at cost versus some piece of crap sticking it to me in everyway possible.

Corporate entities should not be allowd to buy a bunch of PSLs just to sell them and stick it to those who do not have a bunch of F'n money.

That is why it is my F'n business.