View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #54
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
why not just go and enjoy the game and not worry about who is sitting next to you?
Perhaps because it directly affects their enjoyment of the game? I'm about 9 rows above most of the people I tailgate with..because there's several rows of "Ticketmaster" folks between us.

I fully understand the capitalism side of this, but as a fan it DOES get irritating.