View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #73
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Why don't you guys visit the Bullpen before you become so critical of it. Most of the diehards are RELAXED, have a great time, are very respectful to ALL fans, both opposing teams and of our own obnoxious fans who tallgate a little to much before the game. Personally, I try to be very respectful to opposing teams fans, and sometimes have a lot of fun with them. BUT, I will not sit by and allow them to take over MY house!! It's my house, and I will protect it!!

BOTTOM LINE!!! Some of us want those two front row seats very bad!! It's just a little stab in my old TEXAN heart to see someone other than a TEXAN fan SITTING down there. Let them sit anywhere else in the stadium, except the front row of the Bullpen. JMO!!! Doesn't seem like anyone else cares anyway.
now the truth comes out, you are jealous and want those front seats....make them a offer they can't refuse.