View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #70
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
YOU'RE missing the point. This person is and will remain completely anonymous (that's how Stubhub works).

The suite holder is not selling.

Other ticket brokers on Ebay have refused to sell PSL's (anyone remmeber Phattuna?)

It's not a matter of putting money where the mouth is.

The TWO times I have seen 116 front half of the Bullpen PSL's I bought them. I think others on here also jump when they see 116 PSL's on Ebay.

Most of us who tailgate together also sit together. And we'd love to get more of our group sitting together. But instead of our good friends next to us, we can random people who give 2 shoots about football.
why not just go and enjoy the game and not worry about who is sitting next to you?