View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #52
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
It is completely inappropriate for you to block the aisle so someone can't walk by to get to their seat. I don't care who they are or what they look like. They have just as much of a right to their seat as yours with a valid ticket and they follow the rules
Obviously you read only what you wanted to out of my post. I have NEVER blocked the isle from someone who has seats in the Bullpen, opposing team or not. Those dudes did NOT have seats in the Bullpen, I ask them. I POLITELY told them to go back to their seats that fans were not allowed to stand by the rail. They tried to push me away and I didn't budge, until the YELLOW shirt made me. Sorry if you disagree!! If anyone gets to stand by the rail and yell for their team it's gonna be a TEXAN fan!!! It's our house and our boys need our support! When we're in our end zone, whether on offense or defense, they should be able to look into faces of TEXAN fans, esp those on the front row, which is what we have been discussing from the beginning. JMO!!