View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #63
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Why don't you guys visit the Bullpen before you become so critical of it. Most of the diehards are RELAXED, have a great time, are very respectful to ALL fans, both opposing teams and of our own obnoxious fans who tallgate a little to much before the game. Personally, I try to be very respectful to opposing teams fans, and sometimes have a lot of fun with them. BUT, I will not sit by and allow them to take over MY house!! It's my house, and I will protect it!!

BOTTOM LINE!!! Some of us want those two front row seats very bad!! It's just a little stab in my old TEXAN heart to see someone other than a TEXAN fan SITTING down there. Let them sit anywhere else in the stadium, except the front row of the Bullpen. JMO!!! Doesn't seem like anyone else cares anyway.
I care, even though my broke ass can't afford season tickets.

Look I understand scalping goes on and it is hard to stop but when all a company is doing is grabbing up PSLs just so they can sell the tickets I think it is total bull, because like GranMa said there are fans who would love those seats and plop their butt in them every game.