View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
Point is, relax...

Why don't you guys visit the Bullpen before you become so critical of it. Most of the diehards are RELAXED, have a great time, are very respectful to ALL fans, both opposing teams and of our own obnoxious fans who tallgate a little to much before the game. Personally, I try to be very respectful to opposing teams fans, and sometimes have a lot of fun with them. BUT, I will not sit by and allow them to take over MY house!! It's my house, and I will protect it!!

BOTTOM LINE!!! Some of us want those two front row seats very bad!! It's just a little stab in my old TEXAN heart to see someone other than a TEXAN fan SITTING down there. Let them sit anywhere else in the stadium, except the front row of the Bullpen. JMO!!! Doesn't seem like anyone else cares anyway.