View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #43
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Hollywood your missing the point. It is not about selling a ticket and or someone buying them. They tickets being sold are always for sale. An entity owns them and fans do not have a chance to buy those PSL. At least that is my take on it.
I really don't see the difference.

Regardless of some corporate entity selling tickets, by your own omission, tickets are being sold in the secondary market by various types of people, which means opposing fans can be in the Bull Pen at any point in time.

Maybe what you are trying to say is, opposing fans are fine in the Bull Pen or surrounding areas as long as they didn't buy it from a particular ticket broker? How are you are every going to know? Why would you even make the destinction? Particularly, when you are going to have opposing fans already in the Bull Pen due to other avenues?

You guys seem to be going around in circles.

Not trying to start a flame war, but there are some things in life you just let go. It isn't worth it and you would be showing inconsistencies.

For me, it does kind of bother me, but I go to road games and I don't want people too hostile with me (I draw the line at spitting and getting physical in any form). If you look at the grand scheme of things, it really isn't that big of a deal. We are all just fans of the NFL, let's just drink beer, get rowdy, and have some fun without anyone getting hurt. It's kind of interesting to meet people from other teams anyway and get a different perspective.