View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #55
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Spec I am not trying to be a jerk and did read what you typed. If those companies are doing what you say it in no way affects me so I have no problem with it because I have mine. Just understand that a opposing fan in your section has no effect on those guys on the field.
This is the crap people get upset over

http://stores.ebay.com/I-AM-A-HOUSTO...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

Tell me this is just an individual that has all these seats and stuff. It is a slimy way of doing things. His PSLs should be stripped.

Hollywood your missing the point. It is not about selling a ticket and or someone buying them. They tickets being sold are always for sale. An entity owns them and fans do not have a chance to buy those PSL. At least that is my take on it.

I think it sucks a company buys PSLs just for the sole pupose of selling seats and a highly jacked up price. Individual tickets fine, but PSLs should not be used this way.