View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Where are they now?

Okay, we just finished our 3rd season. I was just going over some stuff from our first year and was wondering I wonder what that player is doing now.

I saw Leomant Evans, the guy who pretty much was paralyzed in our first preseason game against the Giants in the Hall of Fame game. Where is he now and what/how is he doing?

Can you name anyone from that firs year and give some kind of information about him?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote