View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #52
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Seriously do you freakin read what people write or are you just trying to be a jerk?

I said a lot of the tickets now being sold were bought by a company and all they do is buy PSLs and resell them. So, yes long term investment. Please read what the hell people type.
Spec I am not trying to be a jerk and did read what you typed. If those companies are doing what you say it in no way affects me so I have no problem with it because I have mine. Just understand that a opposing fan in your section has no effect on those guys on the field.