View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #51
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You have NO idea what you are talking about. You are not a diehard fan who sits in the Bullpen so you do NOT know the passion of the fans in that area.

If they want to pay big bucks to sit there, then so be it!! I just wish I had the opportunity to BUY those PSLs so I could make damn sure a Texan fan was sitting there!!!
You go Girl! Folks need to learn quickly not to p*ss off us old folks. We may forget things a bit faster - but we get even first!

Mr. ubecool454 - you should change your name to iberude41. Just a thought.