Thread: OT...some hope?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #26
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13331 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I really liked your assessment of Brad Hopkins. I should mention that Tennessee usually has one of the better ground games in the league, and from what I remember the left side of that line used to be Eddie George's favorite side to run at. Brad Hopkins is getting up there in age but that isn't the reason he will be released. Dude can still play and his contract is really the only thing that is going to keep him out of Tenn. Having Brad Hopkins there makes for two big lineman on the left side and perhaps can allow Pitts to help out Mckinney more. Also Hopkins pass blocking is just as good as his run blocking. I wouldn't mind them getting Hopkins, even if only for a few years.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote