View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #48
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
hobie has already called you out on this little statement. It appears you are the one that needs to get a life. Just so you know you attack certain people on here and you are basically attacking the entire board.

Mr. 6 Seats, where exactly are your seats? You do not have a problem with someone buying PSLs jut to make a profit? Well I do have a problem with it. These are not individuals that do this, this is a company who has PSLs in most of the stadiums just to sell. There are plenty of fans who would like to have those seats to use personnaly. That is the whole damn problem.

I think it is kinda crappy in my opinion. Going to stop here before I say something I will regret.
This buying of seats for a profit is going on in every sport in the country. I don't think the Texans have a problem with it and thats all that matters. When we bought our PSLs they mentioned that it might not be a good idea to buy as an investment. Anyone who bought them as an investment must have bought them for a long term investment because they have a lot of catching up to do.