View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #45
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You have NO idea what you are talking about. You are not a diehard fan who sits in the Bullpen so you do NOT know the passion of the fans in that area. I'm saying the Texans want US to help build a fanitical fan zone but we don't always have the support of the Texans. Last year during the Titan game I came very close to getting evicted from the stadium simply because I stood in the isle and refused to allow two Titan fans to go stand by the rail. If TEXAN fans are not allowed to stand there, then I'll be damned if a Titan fan will stand there. Well guess what??! The _____ "yellow shirt" made me move so the Titan fans could watch their team make a TD. I was NOT going to give up easily. After some unpleasant exchange of words SOMEONE pulled me back and told me to just leave it alone or I would go to Reliant jail. To this day I am sorry I gave up. It will NEVER happen again!! BTW: Those two Titan fans DID NOT have seats in the Bullpen. They just felt they could waltz into our fan zone and do as they please, and we let them get by with it because some "security" guy working for Reliant, is/was a VY jock sniffer.

If they want to pay big bucks to sit there, then so be it!! I just wish I had the opportunity to BUY those PSLs so I could make damn sure a Texan fan was sitting there!!!
U did have the opportunity to buy PSLs. And they should have thrown you ouf if you were confronting other fans whether they are Texans fans or whatever. Leave all the confrontations to the players on field, then watch them hug and congratulate each other on a good game afterwards. Again I don't think that the bullpen fans are the only ones in stadium with passion for our team. I don't come to the games to get into confrontations...remember, just because you pay for a seat doesn't mean you run anything.