View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #43
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I don't know ya and I have stayed out of this thread because I do not sit in the BP...but to tell someone who is a very big part of this board, a well respected member to get a life, I can't let that go by. If you do not know her, which by that comment you do not, you ought to be careful with what you say...

hobie has already called you out on this little statement. It appears you are the one that needs to get a life. Just so you know you attack certain people on here and you are basically attacking the entire board.

Mr. 6 Seats, where exactly are your seats? You do not have a problem with someone buying PSLs jut to make a profit? Well I do have a problem with it. These are not individuals that do this, this is a company who has PSLs in most of the stadiums just to sell. There are plenty of fans who would like to have those seats to use personnaly. That is the whole damn problem.

I think it is kinda crappy in my opinion. Going to stop here before I say something I will regret.