View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #11
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks for Everything!

Boy, I'd like to give a big round of applause to all who helped this young man have such an extraordinary time in our town. Your actions are surely a credit to Houston, and to Texans fans.
That's how it SHOULD be done. Good job all.
I have to admit that I'm jealous as hell, though. I've lived here all of my life, and never had a Houston Sports weekend like Sideline did.
I did have a similar sports weekend in Chicago a few years back, but does that even count?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote