View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Wilfork wasn't good enough to start last year (we will see how he develops). I'm happy with Babin though. I think it is much harder finding quality OLB's in the 3-4 than finding a nose tackle.
finally a mis-step, much harder to find Quality OLB's in the 3-4 than finding a NT? Not ture at all. there is only one, maybe in Hawthorne (Ngata will be #1 next year barring injury). There are both linebakers in college as well as DE's that can convert to OLB (just like Babin) for instance I see Pollack being a superior talent & Matt Roth as equal to Babin, not to mention Derrick Johnson, Kevin Burnett & Dan Cody.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote