View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
It's Crowder, not chowder
oops, typo do you see anymore? seriously all spelling aside this is the best mock draft I've seen, most are lame and so far off its not even funny might just add all original and in process over the past three weeks up to tonight, of course its always evolving and I expect several trades but pretty much identified the most skilled prospects with teams needs, I'm sure there are flaws to fans of specific teams but overall its better than most
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote