View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
nah, this is not the way I make a honest buck. My seats are used by nieces and nephews. If any of you loyal fans ever take a road trip I want to see how you get your seats. I just think that if opposing teams fans want to pay big bucks for tickets no matter where they are and they have a seller, that is their business not anyone elses. Just mind your own business.

You're the one who made the negative remarks about the Bullpen, SOOOOO I feel sure YOU are the one who needs to mind his own business.

Members of the BP have NO control over who fellow members, corporations, the TEXANS, or ticket brokers sell their tickets too. We were approached by the TEXANS the very first year to try to make our FAN ZONE the best in the NFL. HARD TO DO when you don't have support from the FO. There will always be opposing teams fans in the Bullpen, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is PSLs on the front row being owned by people who don't give a crap about the Bullpen. Those seats should be owned by DIEHARDS who would eat the cost of the ticket before they would sell to fans from an opposing team. I would do just about anything to be able to own those seats, and I can assure you NO ONE other than a Texan fan would STAND there.