View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007   #34
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
nah, this is not the way I make a honest buck. My seats are used by nieces and nephews. If any of you loyal fans ever take a road trip I want to see how you get your seats. I just think that if opposing teams fans want to pay big bucks for tickets no matter where they are and they have a seller, that is their business not anyone elses. Just mind your own business.
Opposing fans selling seats to Texans fans = good.
Texans fans selling seats to opposing fans = bad.
Texans fans selling seats to other Texans fans that couldn't otherwise go to the game = doubleplus good.

There's enough Texans fans willing to purchase seats from other Texans fans. I know, I buy extra tickets all the time on behalf of friends.

And, BTW, I've sat all over the stadium. Not really a bad seat in the house except for the press box unless you like vertigo. Each place in the stadium has its good points and not so good points.

The Bull Pen is a fun place to watch the game, as a Texan fan. The best energy in the stadium. I would think it would be unpleasant for an opposing fan.