View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I think endzone seats rock. I was on the opposite side of the Bullpen, in the corner (sec 139) for the colts game.....and they were great seats. I had two of my four season tickets to the Longhorns taken away from the construction and they were endzone seats and were awesome. There is nothing like it when your team is coming to score on your end of the field....it's awesome.

And on top of all that, the Bullpen rocks...it's full of some our most fiercly loyal fans.
I think thats what people are trying to get across. It has nothing to do with money. They just don't want the illusion that fans other than Houston fans dominate this area. Its called the Bullpen for a reason.