View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks for Everything!

Andy (Sideline) it was my pleasure to meet such a fine young man as yourself. We have been chatting for going on 6 yrs now, and your loyalty to our sometimes forgotten team, is definitely one of the reasons I wanted your trip to Reliant to be the very best. You have stood by this team through some very tough times, and I appreciate that more than anything. It's loyal fans like yourself, from all over the world, who will someday have the priviledge of jumping up and yelling, after our first SB win, that you were there from the beginning!! This team will rise up and conquer, have no doubt about that.

Hope you didn't have to many bruises after that TD run my Mathis. lol Not safe sitting by me when we make a TD. I have a tendency to get a little out of control! It was great fun sitting next to you at the game. Just watching your face and knowing you were in football heaven was an awesome experience for me. You are definitely one of my "boyz" now, and I will have to have a talk with all the above mentioned "boyz" who got you drunk! lol J/K Any young man who can travel over the big pond by himself to spend time with a crazy bunch of football fans deserves the right to live it up while he is here. Those above mentioned "boyz" will always take care of you.

Take care, study hard, and we'll definitely look forward to seeing you again next year. In the mean time, you know where to find us, thanks to Hookum Horns!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote