Thread: 2005 Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie
I disagree that he'll go before the 13th pick. I see Aaron Rodgers, Cedric Benson, Alex Smith, Alex Baron, Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, Antrel Rolle, Thomas Davis, Erasmus James, Cadillac Williams, Pacman Jones, Ronnie Brown, Justin Miller, Carlos Rogers, Marlin Jackson, David Pollack, & possibly Travis Johnson being drafted before Hawthorne. That's as many as 17 players. Now, I wouldn't trade down any farther than the 19th pick, because I would expect Dallas to take him at the 20th pick.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys take Hawthorne at 11, or do they pick 10 (?). Mainly because there several rumors here in DFW that they want to switch to a 3-4, and they have nobody of great size on the D-line. Aad they problay feel like alot of 3-4 teams the the tweener DEs/OLBs fall better than the D-line men. Then again this could all change after the Combine.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 01-16-2005 at 09:19 PM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote