View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007   #18
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

I personally think that you all are getting all upset over nothing. To me the Bullpen is very overated. I would rather have sideline seats than endzone seats anyday. As far as selling seats to a out of town fan...whats wrong with that. It was a Carolina Panthers fan that sold me some nice seats for the game. If a person can go on stubhub or ebay and make a nice buck off of some game tickets, who can say anything after all, its the american way. And again I will say it..."THE BULLPEN IS VERY OVERATED". Sitting in the bullpen makes you watch a lot of the big screen...why not just stay at home and watch tv.