Thread: 2005 Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie
I'm of the belief that they'll trade down & go after a stud NT like Antaaj Hawthorne. He's big, strong, & would give us the player we need to collapse the pocket, or tie up 2 blockers on every play.
Odds are that if you want Mister Hawthorne you will hav eto trade up to get him. With the thinnning talent at DT he is likely a to go before we pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie
We should be able to pick up a solid CB in the 2nd round & I'd look to get ILB Robert McCune with our first 3rd round pick. With my 2nd 3rd round pick, I'd take the best OL/DL (David Baas, Ben Wilkerson, Chris Kemoeatu, Luis Castillo) available.

Keep an eye on Jerome Collins (TE) Notre Dame in the late rounds. He could be a sleeper.
Once again if you want Baas he is unlikely to be there at our second third. At the first third, maybe; he's one of the top three OG in this draft.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote