View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007   #8
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default Re: Thanks for Everything!

Sideline,

It was a pleasure meeting you, and we are so glad you were able to come to Houston to meet all of us and to watch (what could be) the best damn team in the NLF... and NO, I don't mean the COLTS!!! (I know someone out there would think that after the last 2 games).

First, I need to make one quick correction here... Katie (Andy's wife) is the one who gave up her pass for your sideline experience. I can't take the credit for that, she was kind enough to do this for you and she deserves the kudos for that. I honestly had more fun watching the excitement on your face than watching the team warm-up on the field.

Second, Ted is right... not a good thing to use "smashed" and "Cornhole" in the same sentence, especially around this crowd... just a suggestion

Third, we look forward to having you back next year. Be advised, we don't know if we can beat your experience you had this trip, but we will see what different things we might be able to pull off next year!

Glad you and your "grass" made it home!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote