View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
What were they being sold for. And what's with the reference of Jacoby jones mother?
reference is, she has front row tickets in the bullpen at the last game I attended. Not sure if she had them last game was home sick. I figured she may have went on stubhub or something and bought tickets to those seats or maybe they texans gave them to her. I'm not sure.??? :?