View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #1
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default So I was all excited right....

Finally busted out a bought an HDTV. Bought it off one of those websites and was just waited for it to be delivered today, in time to watch the Texans/Dolphins in HD this weekend. Open the box, and the screen is crushed in.
Aaaahhhh!!! Man I'm po'ed, probably be another couple weeks before I get to watch my beloved Texans in HD. Guess thats the price you pay for not overpaying at those electronic stores.