View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 years, 9 months and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Takes some big balls to talk smack to a 4-0 team about playoffs wins when that is not even a possibility for your team because they have never even finished .500 much less even sniffed the arse of a team that actually made the playoffs.

And with today’s loss to the hapless Falcons ... man you must have just snuck into that Falcon nest and snatched your balls from the pit of doom.

Falcons ..
Didn't I say they were looking good? I'm not too worried about my boys, I know we got a good young team on the rise. I have no doubt we'll be a perennial playoff team in the upcoming years.