View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #20
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cowgirls are 4-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No worries Frog!!!

I have the utmost respect for you and so when you asked a simple question, I just tried to give you the simplest, most condensed answer.
I know, vice versa on the respect. I just wanted people to know that there are some good overall fans out there. This may be my first season where I am pretty peeved at the Texans losing. Not to sound bad but before I was torn between wanting Houston to have a winner and realizing that the first regime and DC weren't going to get it done. So once seasons were lost, I wanted them to stay that way.