View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #17
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cowgirls are 4-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Frog, I really don't care if people in the Metroplex care one way or the other about Houston. But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my hatred for Dallas. I have always, and always will hate Dallas. (Notice that I only say Dallas, I do NOT include Fort Worth or Arlington - as cities).

Cowgurls has been a nickname for years. Is it funnier or less funny than call the Colts, the Dolts? or Titans, Tinnbreds? Jaguars, Jag-offs? Eagles, Iggles??
Who knows, but thats the way its always been..
Cool by me. I'm just stating my perspective. I know it is out there. I have seen it. OK by me. Just wondering TB

Jag-offs is pretty funny.