View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #1336
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
OK. So the wife comes up to me and says "now that the kids aren't around, I want to talk to you about the pictures I've seen on the computer. What kind of perverted stuff are you into?" She's dead serious and tells me she didn't sleep last night worrying about it.

Anyway, long story short, I showed her the thread and the pictures. And while I don't think she thinks I'm some sick pervert anymore, she does seem to think we are all quite odd.

*laughing me head off* While my husband still thinks I'm a sick perv when he hears me laughing to myself and asks what I am doing I just say "making another photo of Dante'" and he moans and turns the TV up louder. It took awhile for my children to understand this until I taught my daughter how to swap heads and now she is doing it with all her friends on facebook.