View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #15
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cowgirls are 4-0

I'm completely happy. Sorry. Grew up in Ft. Worth, as most of you know, and was there through college so the Boys have been my team. Moved here in 93 and since the Texans have been here I have tried to split time. I'm much more comfortible rooting for the Texans now because DC is gone. Plus I spend way too much time on this board and never on a Cowboys board. There are just two things I will never get 1) How "cowgirls" is even funny in the least 2) the hatred of the Cowboys down here. As much as people would like to think it, people in the Metroplex don't really care this much about Houston and there are actually a large part of the population that grew up cheering for the Oilers and Earl. In fact many people cheered for Houston teams if they weren't playing Dallas teams.