View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 23391 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cowgirls are 4-0

I'm just back from Dallas and am still bouncing off the walls. True, St. Louis isn't a good team so far, but on any given Sunday, any team can get their butts kicked. That bad snap that Romo turned into a first down was absolutely awesome. Patrick Crayton earned avitar space. The atmosphere was electric and Romo IMHO, is the Truth! I think now is the time to talk about earned money and the anointing oil.

Saturday was also great given that for the first time in recent memory Prairie View gave Grambling a heck of a scare, both bands were worthy of a standing ovation, and I ate like a pig at the fair.

Come on Texans, we need both our teams to represent the great Texan talent and domination.

Last edited by StarStruck; 10-01-2007 at 12:07 AM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote