View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cowgirls are 4-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
If you're like myself and were a Houston Oiler's fan before you became a Texans fan then the bane of your existence is a group of ladies on the north end of 45 called the Dallas Cowgirls. The Cowgirls somehow hypnotized son of legendary Oiler Coach Bum Phillips (Wade Phillips) to coach their girls this season and thus far they're 4-0. I would rather feast on a gumbo bowl full of my own rancid vomit before watching the Cowgirls become the first team to win 6 superbowls.
Today the girls beat the winless Rams. With the exception of the Bears (whom I STILL say underestimated them) have the Cowgirls played ANYONE of substance this season? Your thoughts.
I just started a thread on the Cowboys myself, and I totally agree with you. I don't think they have played anybody yet, but we just lost to the Falcons so I don't have too much room to talk. We'll see what they have when they play the Pats. I'm guessing the Pats lay a good ole fashion butt whooping on them.