View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Didn't know Alabama was even in the running for Rouse, but it looks like they may be his new favorite today.

Quote:
East College Recruiting buzz:
East Wide Receiver Fred Rouse, is calling Alabama his new Favorite.
SASports.com

On a side note it looks like I may have gotten my wish fulfilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
My only wish is that Baylor might be able to sneak one or two pretty good recruits away from the likes of UT/A&M/Tech. Hey a guy can dream can't he.
I saw during the game that we recieved a commitment from WR David Gettis (6'3 190) out of Los Angeles, California. I'm not sure why he would chose to go from L.A. to Waco, but I am sure happy to know we'll have a good WR next year. As you can tell I'm not up on the college recruiting, and I was wondering where Gettis ranked among the other Elite WRs. Perhaps someone more familiar with the recruits could give me some info about him.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote