View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

The 49ers would have been a lock of Matt Leinhart. He was the only clearcut #1, and the only QB worth the #1 pick. With Leinhart gone, its hard to say what the 49ers are going to do. It depends who the GM is going to be. I think they trade down with the Chargers.

The Chargers will get the #1 pick in exchange for both of their 1st round picks. The Chargers will then take Dan Cody at #1 and move him to OLB in their 3-4 defense. He will be a complimant to Donnie Edwards and a prominant pass rusher OPPOSITE of Foley who had a great year.
If the Chargers wanted Cody, they could probably select him at the Giants pick they got from the Eli deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Dolphins take Benson at #2, and the Browns will grab either Aaron Rogers or Alex Smith at #3. At #4 the Bears will trade down with Dallas for Dallas' 2 first rounders, and the Boys will get Adam Jones at #4 filling there CB need.
I dont see the Dolphins taking Benson for one reason: It is well known that Benson idolizes Ricky Williams and I have this strange feeling that the Dolphins dont like Ricky. I truly feel that if the Browns take Rogers or Smith at #3 it will be a big reach. I have responded to you Pac-Man at #4 by the Cowboys but just in case you didnt see it: Pac-Man is a good corner but if the Cowboys do trade up it will be for Antrell Rolle and they could keep their two first rounders and get Pac-Man or maybe even Rolle at #11

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote