Thread: Falcons Smack
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Falcons Smack

Seems to be seriously lacking....i'll copy a post i had from another thread, and maybe throw in a few more

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
if the best reason you can think of for your team to win is "Any given sunday!" ......you might be a falcons fan

If you have to be cheerfully optimistic about the 3rd coming of joey harrington....you might be a falcons fan

If you feel your 0-3 team is a lock to beat a 2-1...you might be a falcons fan

If you think Roddy white, coming off his second CAREER 100 yard game, is suddenly a viable threat....you might be a falcons fan.

If you are talking seriously about brian brohm and the 2008 draft...you might be a falcons fan

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote