Thread: This draft...
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
Next year's draft is shaping up to be an above average draft, but this years top tier talent is very thin; none of it falling to the 13th pick and very little of it worth the 13th pick. The reason I'm down on this draft is the team is nearing playoff contender status; but a weak draft will slow that progress.
Not really, there is not a position where i expected the Texans to find a guy that is an automatic starter like the first three years. Also, I like this draft becuase Casserly and his scouting department will earn their money if they are able to figure which of the non-obvious guy can be a contributor to the Texans.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote