View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391709 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
That being said I have said in a couple threads that we need to monitor the Kyle Turley situation in STL. Lots of unanswerd questions there but if he becomes available I think we should take a serious look at him as the veteran FA pickup. If he comes back from his injury ok he should have several good years left. I think that if a healthy Turley were available he would be a clear choice over Wand.
I would say the clear choice would be Wand. The last time Turley tried to play LT (his 5th year in the NFL I believe) he gave up more sacks than Wand did last year in his 1st year as a starter.