View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

from watching Adam Jones play yes he does remind me of Dunta. if your all debating CB for the Texans with their 1st pick, I feel since we already have one Dunta we need a taller, big wingspan cover to match-up with some of the big WR & TE's especially in the Red Zone , where the Texans have be beaten.

if looking down the road a couple years as your suggesting (we still have Aaron Glenn) there is a underclassman from Oregon State who plays CB named Brandon Browner. Actually I see him more of a replacement for Coleman @ corner & move Glenn into the nickle. Anyways his stock should soar once he hits the combines and runs some sub 4.4's, with his size and ability he may be a riskier pick but the upside seems in his favor.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/pla...onbrowner.html
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote