View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005   #7
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be worried about dropping down and grabbing spears.. the DE pool is better than the DT pool.. but not that much. And as 3-4 guys go.. Spears is the only guy im seeing who has 3-4 DE size... and could even be picked up by a 4-3 team to play either DE or DT. Hawthorne..in alot of the mocks im seeing.. is getting grabbed at #17 by the cowgirls.. so id be really worried about dropping down and someone else grabbing spears before he fell to us. I hear the talk about him dropping to the 2nd with his knee injury.. but I wouldnt say that it is written in stone.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote