View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub replacement nameplates

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
I dropped off two jerseys. An authentic white and an authentic blue. Both have the nameplates sewn on to the jerseys with the letters sewn to the nameplates. Looked like zig-zag stitching on the letters and lock stitching on the plates. As long as they can get the old nameplate off, they should be able to do the modification.
Cool deal. I just double-checked mine and the nameplate is definitely removable. I will give her a call back and let her know that it will be in the mail.

I greatly appreciate the info.... we need to let more people know about this.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote