View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007   #10
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub replacement nameplates

"I was curious... what color is your jersey? Also, do you happen to have a picture of it close-up on the back? I don't want to ship it off and then find out that my jersey can't be altered the way they are going to do yours. It is an authentic White Carr jersey."

I dropped off two jerseys. An authentic white and an authentic blue. Both have the nameplates sewn on to the jerseys with the letters sewn to the nameplates. Looked like zig-zag stitching on the letters and lock stitching on the plates. As long as they can get the old nameplate off, they should be able to do the modification.

I didn't even think of getting "before" pictures.

The way I see it is this - an authentic Carr is like having an authentic dog turd. It used to be Gravy Train, but now it stinks up the room and is worthless. I'm willing to roll the dice on this joint to see if they can pull it off and turn my turds into something I might actually wear.

And I don't believe in jinxes. Most everything is redeemable.