View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub replacement nameplates

I just gave them a call. Sounds like a pretty good place. She said it would be fine to ship it in.

I was curious... what color is your jersey? Also, do you happen to have a picture of it close-up on the back? I don't want to ship it off and then find out that my jersey can't be altered the way they are going to do yours. It is an authentic White Carr jersey.

Thank in advance... I have been really looking to find a place to get this done (without having to fix it myself).
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote