Thread: Ebay PSL's
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007   #35
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ebay PSL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Hollywood, if you read all of the post, I HAVE PSL'S in the Bullpen.
Yeah, I did notice that, I just assumed you were arguing to argue. Now you are going around in circles on another topic.

Just doing it in return. Is that okay with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com

Honestly...we are being a little premature on worrying about this.
I am not worried about anything. I have my tickets locked up.

My point is, NON-PSL owners are not in the same position as PSL owners. I am getting the impression from you guys that you think being a NON-PSL is equal to a PSL owner.

If you have NON-PSL tickets, you could get bent over at anytime by the Texans organization. There is nothing to require the Texans organization to offer you those tickets or a PSL in the future (if they do offer something, I am sure it will be very expensive because the demand will be so high and supply will be very short), if so, please let me know what it is.

Last edited by hollywood_texan; 09-21-2007 at 12:56 PM.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote