Thread: Ebay PSL's
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007   #32
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ebay PSL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
How many stadiums in the NFL are 100% PSL based? Anyone know? how many of them are teams like the Colts or Pats? I don't know that these teams are 100% PSL based...but I would be very suprised if they were.

The bottom line is that no one truly knows if the Texans would do something like this. It is all pure speculation...regardless of the sources mentioned on this thread. If they do, then fine, I buy the PSL...but until then, I don't have to...and this might NEVER happen.

I have had the same seats since the beginning, and as long as I pay my renewal each year, I get the same seats.

Honestly...we are being a little premature on worrying about this.

Thank you! Thats my point, I know people that are in year 6 of their same seats, IF they go to PSL's, I am sure they will have the choice of keeping the seats. They have somebody that pays for them EVERY YEAR, therefore they will STILL offer them to the person that has been paying for years FIRST.