Thread: Ebay PSL's
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007   #31
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ebay PSL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
You probably would have been better off getting PSLs in the beginning than waiting to the later date required by the Texans when they turn Reliant into a 100% PSL stadium.
How many stadiums in the NFL are 100% PSL based? Anyone know? how many of them are teams like the Colts or Pats? I don't know that these teams are 100% PSL based...but I would be very suprised if they were.

The bottom line is that no one truly knows if the Texans would do something like this. It is all pure speculation...regardless of the sources mentioned on this thread. If they do, then fine, I buy the PSL...but until then, I don't have to...and this might NEVER happen.

I have had the same seats since the beginning, and as long as I pay my renewal each year, I get the same seats.

Honestly...we are being a little premature on worrying about this.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote