View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This board is dead, so I started a new thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
I did breakfast tacos before the KC game (eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, onions, peppers w/ home made flour tortillas courtesy of our friends, hot picante) etc., all made fresh on my Coleman stove. It's one of my favorite tailgate b'fasts.

This week it's an egg bake, made at home and transported in a hot bag for the 25 minutes it takes me to get to Reliant from my house. More time for me to socialize while grilling Chappel Hill jalapeno sausage and other tasty nibblings.
Man that sounds good aj!

mmm Home made flour tortillas...........

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote